Focus on the customer is the mantra of many of companies. Knowing your customer should be more than knowing where to send the bill. It includes organizing and making available information (not just data) of all types, to the right people, at the right time. What information?
- what are the customer’s business problems?
- why did they pick your service, solution or product?
- would they recommend you?
- what are their current issues or concerns with your product?
- when did they last call for support or help?
- what marketing communications do they receive and respond to?
- how are they connected to your other customers?
- are they interested in other products you have?
- where do we send the bill (and does it get paid on time)?
Customer focus is an information problem for sure. It is also a process problem. The problem is preventing the day-to-day, week-to-week issues from getting in the way of a great customer experience. Put simply, it requires the back-office operations staying nicely hidden in the back-office, not leading your customer to fret about how disorganized you are and having to deal with unnecessary issues. Simply put:
- are your bills sent on time, for the correct products, to the right place?
- is there an easy process for changing changing details?
- can customer support issues be easily tracked?
- are renewals and updates handled automatically?
Customer focus requires giving employees the power to service customers well. Your systems must support employees with all the information they need to make good decisions, and taking some of the load off them by automating some of the repetitive things that nobody really wants to do. Put this into a package and call it Customer Relationship Management or Case Management if you need a software industry term for it.
Recognizing how to change processes, information and technology is something that is hard to do when you and your employees are stuck in the middle of doing their jobs. An independent, outside-in view is often needed to recognize opportunities to work better and improve customer focus.
Follow me on twitter @consected and Google+ for updates on process, information and technology.
A post from the Improving It blog
Let us help you improve your business today. Visit www.consected.com
Hi, My name is Adam Black. I Read Your Blog. Really, this is superb information customer information system. i like it your blog. If you want more info visit:- customer information system
Great Post. I like your website. thank for your share to us.
i will come here everyday.Welcome to our website: www.lingerieocean.com
Sexy Lingeriewholesale underwearLingerie Sexywholesale Lingerie
sous vetement sexySexy underwearcostume sexywholesale sexy underwear
robe sexyTenue SexyDeguisement sexyGrossiste Lingeriecheap sexy underwearplus size lingeriecheap sexy lingerieplus size underwear
SExy Lingeriesexy corsetssexy costumeWHOleSAle HaLLoween COStume
ChRISTMAS Costumeplus size lingerieLingerie Sexy
Bustier et CorsetCostume HalloweenCostume de Noel
Post a Comment