- I spent 12 months traveling in South America. I knew that I was reasonably proficient in the language when I could argue with taxi drivers that chose to drive the 'turista' the expensive route.
- I used to play tenor sax. I was probably terrible but would love to have learnt how to play the instrument with some subtlety.
- I think I must be the only person in Massachusetts that doesn't own a car.
- I'm a pretty good skier. I'd love to be in Colorado right now up to my knees in snow. Unfortunately I'm writing this because I'm sitting in a ski house in the North East US watching the rain out of the window. Global warming makes me unhappy in so many ways.
- I enjoy playing football (soccer) despite being pretty awful when the ball is at my feet, but I'm fast and have good stamina so I make a decent defender. I miss the intra-office games that we played when I first starting working, as there is nothing like running out some work frustrations by kicking at your boss's ankles in a competitive setting.
Sorry guys, its the holiday season, so I'm having a little fun - you're tagged: Bruce Silver (a great source of thought provoking BPMS discussion) and David Rudolph (my new found colleague blogger). Happy Holidays/Happy Christmas!
Technorati tags: tagged